Nov 8, 2008

What is Landmark?

This is just some masterminding I did on youtube. Here's the guys response. BTW, I didn't say anything about science, he took it out of context, but he brings up some words that have VERY solid truth behind them.

"Science? I must say I didn't see much science there - it was a mixture between common sense, buddhism, oversimplified "mind engineering" lingo [NLP] and group consciousness phenomena. There are loopholes and contradictions in what they present that make you feel like you didn't understand everything yet, but it's a self-contained word architecture, there is no solution- the concepts are dangerous and slippery.Look at Buddhist meditation as comparison. I do admit it has pushed me in a new directions."

Landmark supporters, don't flip out - dangerous is good. But not when it goes wrong. I just know landmark doesn't have to ruin lives like it does with psychosis cases and sucking in volunteers and minimum wage workers. The information is great, but the system is corrupted. You don't know how much I've investigated into DISPROVING that statement... but it definitely accumulates to over 100 hours now.

No comments: