Jul 18, 2015

Droppin' G's

I feel like I need to post a quick description how awesome things are right now in case I ever need to look back on these times.

My Wells totals for June and July thus far are:

Income $13,398.88
Expenses $9,765.22
Current Cash $11,999.82

Those expenses are pretty high.  Actually, they're WAY TOO HIGH.  I am blowing waay too much money droppin' G's...

Father's Day: We're taking you to the highest end resort in town.  1 night, a few bars, dinner, and brunch... even after help from Mom... over a G.

Steven's Wedding: flight + an extra 200 to extend it, staying an extra day for an extra 200, excursion wedding gift of 200... ended up around 2 G's.

Bryan wants me coming to Chicago for Riot fest.  Fine, I'll do it.  Dropped another G.

All those expenses are in the reports for only the LAST 6 WEEKS.

And yet, my bank account has still grown over 5 G's to become 5 figures again.  And I have documents in on over 15 G's in more deals expected to book in the next 6 weeks.

Just gotta stop droppin' those G's... it's time for ROARS to begin its return.  That's where the G's need to go.

No comments: