Feb 17, 2013

Truly, ENDLESS, entertainment (But ONLY if you enjoy stories)

If you enjoy stories, then I have a source of ENDLESS ENTERTAINMENT for you.

It's called... HISTORY.

Stop laughing.  I'm dead serious.  Why am I right?  Cuz I was watching Spartacus and Caesar was introduced and I was like, "wtf does Caesar has to do with Spartacus", and then I read the history of Gaius Julius Caesar on wikipedia and it was one of the most awesome ways to spend a weekend ever.

I was liek 0.o

This dude basically went from royal family to NOTHING to military leader to defeater of Pompey and leader of the free world.  Jesus F Christ.

History, brother.  You can find unlimited amounts of epic history within it.  This is why I've always loved wikipedia, and why I look down upon the alpha males that think sports and rap music rule the world.  Of course, it was an alpha male that conquered the world, so what do I know.

No comments: