Nov 8, 2008

Worst State Ever

I've heard shitty things about Arizona and intolerance before, plus, they're one of the most hardcore anti-marijuana states in the country. Not that I can really judge Arizona, but still, I naturally sense that douchbags come from Arizona.

They want to lock a 8 year old up for killing his abusive father. The police really believe that's the right thing to do, even though the judge won't approve it. If they really *got* that absolutely everything has a perfectly good reason behind it (find something that doesn't, and I'll show you WHY it happened anyways), they probably wouldn't be able to live with themselves as police officers.

Well, scratch that, just because it has a reason doesn't mean you don't enforce the consequences. From the perspective, I'd say cops have the most noble of jobs. But, these cops sure anit the noblest - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27600105/

No comments: