Mar 7, 2011

Merlin: The worst show on tv

...because of the script the actors cannot perform.

Merlin to his Caretaker: "I saw the chick you like doing dark magic".

Caretaker to Merlin: "This is the second time you said that... you're just jealous."

The actor playing merlin, thinking to himself "Ok seriously what the fuck my character is never jealous, is always right, and my caretaker is waaaay to wise to even say that... ever."

Caretaker to Merlin: "So fuck off dude"

............................................................

Chick to caretaker "What's wrong?"

Caretaker "Just an argument between me and merlin".

Chick: "Was it about me???"

SERIOUS WTF! HAVE YOU READ THE FUCKING SCRIPT HOW THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! WOULD YOU KNOW THAT?

SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY WITH THE ADDRESS OR PHONE # OF ONE OF THE WRITERS SO I CAN MAKE THEIR LIFE A LIVING HELL.

Seriously though... I wanna know who wrote these fucking scripts.... so I can make sure I never have to read their half ass'ed bullshit ever again. This is FUCKING TERRIBLE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, so much. I've somehow managed to sit at home and watch this shitty tv show all day on Netflix.

"If it's such a shitty show, why were you watching it all day, dipshit?:

From the most sincere depths of my heart, because I truly thought it was impossible for a show to be so terrible. I thought there must be some inside joke I'm missing out on, or a future episode that would explain everything. Fuck, I would settle for a future episode that explained ANYTHING.

They killed off the token black girls dad (btw, way to portray the only black male in the series as a big lumbering oaf) and she doesn't shed a single tear, and is A-okay at the end of the episode? All-powerful hot-headed young Merlin neither heads the advice of a big magical dragon who keeps telling him to let the king die, nor does he follow his heart (or brain) to realize the king is a tyrant and letting him live is accomplice to murder? The girls dad just died and the prince comes in and the first thing he says is "Your job's safe" and she fucking thanks him for it? AND ALL OF THAT IN ONE FUCKING EPISODE????

Excuse me, internet, I'm going to go watch another episode because it is impossible that this is real.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Simply the worst direction, dialogue and attempt at pseudo-period outfits eva.

Stupidity abounds in the characters as they fall for the same tricks, week after week, and as for why Merlin continues with the ridiculous charade as a crass servant god knows. Arthur ALWAYS in chainmail, because yes that's what kings did - always walking round dressed in armour, all day long. And he is too tight to keep his sword in a scabbard but tucks it through his belt? And his knights walk everywhere, even for weeks through snow, in chainmail and a cloak. Where the fuck does reality come in, at all?

King has bads after him every week, Merlin has uber power and doesn't bother to say "Look Dick, I am uber powerful mage and could remove all these threats to the kingdom and yourself." Really? Please, ffs.

Sorry, but just watched about 15 mins of the latest episode (where girl gets out of room where morgana is in camelot and wanders castle trying to find help, before morgana wakes up then finds her before she finds a single fucking guard or anyone else - normally these guards are every 20 feet or so, day and night) before rage quitting and had to vent.

As I say, worst TV programme ever, closely followed by Dr Who with the current git that's supposed to appeal to young people because he's also young... wtf.